HOW TO TAKE BODY MEASUREMENTS
You will need a tape measure.
Remove your shoes and stand straight in front of a mirror.
2. Chest Circumference: Measure the widest part of your chest without pulling the tape too tight.
3. Waist Circumference: Measure the narrowest part between your chest and hips.
4. Hip Circumference: Measure the widest part of your hip area, typically below your waist.
5. Shoulder Width: Measure the distance from the top point of one shoulder to the top point of the other shoulder across your back.
6. Shoulder Length: Measure from the base of your neck to the edge of your shoulder where the sleeve begins.
7. Sleeve Length: Measure from your shoulder to your wrist, with your elbow bent at a 90-degree angle.
8. Leg Length: Measure from the top of your thigh (where your waist starts) to the floor.
9. Back Length: Measure from the base of your neck to your waistline.
10. Bicep Circumference: Wrap the tape around the widest part of your bicep.
11. Wrist Circumference: Wrap the tape around the narrowest part of your wrist, typically where you wear watches or bracelets.
*Photos: If possible, take full-length photos of yourself from the front, back, and sides.